收起左侧

[英文] 《The sirens of Titan 》作者:- Kurt Vonnegut【EPUB】

关闭 [复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-8-5 20:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Sirens of Titan ?? ?? "Tell me one good thing you ever did In your Iife." - Winston Niles Rumfoord ?? In the beginning, God became the Heaven and the Earth.... And God said, 'Let Me be light,' and He was light. - The Winston N/les Rumfoord Authorized Revised Bible ?? For a delicious tea snack, try young harmoniums rolled into tubes and filled with Venusian cottage cheese. - The Beatrice Rumfoord Galactic Cookbook ?? In terms of their souls, the martyrs of Mars died not when they attacked Earth but when they were recruited for the Martian war machine. - The Winston Niles Rumfoord Pocket History of Mars ?? I found me a place where I can do good without doing any harm. - Boaz in Sarah Home Canby's Unk and Boaz in the Caves of Mercury ?? "I am at a loss to understand why German batball is not an event, possibly a key event, in the Olympic Games." - Winston Niles Rumfoord ?? "There is no reason why good can not triumph as often as evil. The triumph of anything is a matter of organization. If there are such things as angels, I hope that they are organized along the lines of the Mafia." - Winston Niles Rumfoord ?? "In a punctual way of speaking, good-bye." -Winston Niles Rumfoord ?? ?? ?? ?? The Sirens of Titan ?? Kurt Vonnegut Jr. ?? ?? ?? ?? Copyright ?? 1959 Kurt Vonnegut Jr. ?? Victor Gollancz Edition published 1962 ?? Coronet edition 1967 Second impression 1972 Third impression 1973 Fourth impression 1974 Fifth impression 1975 ?? ?? ?? The characters and situations in this book are entirely
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 04:52 , Processed in 1.834493 second(s), 54 queries .