收起左侧

[英文] 《The Pilgrimage》作者: - Coelho_ Paulo【EPUB】

[复制链接]

管理员 - 管理勋章超级版主 - 超级版主版主勋章 - 版主勋章

灰铜v1_03紫银v2_02绿金v1_01灰金v1_05绿银v1_01绿铜v3_01灵晶土豪紫铜v1_04紫铜v3_01

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-4-15 09:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
The Pilgrimage The Pilgrimage The Pilgrimage Coelho, Paulo The Pilgrimage Prologue And now, before the sacred countenance of RAM, you must touch with your hands the Word of Life and acquire such power as you need to become a witness to that Word throughout the World. The master raised high my new sword, still sheathed in its scabbard. The flames on the bonfire crackled a good omen, indicating that the ritual should continue. I knelt and, with my bare hands, began to dig into the earth. It was the night of January 2, 1986, and we were in Itatiaia, high on one of the peaks in the Serra do Mar, close to the formation known as the Agulhas Negras (Black Needles) in Brazil. My Master and I were accom- panied by my wife, one of my disciples, a local guide, and a representative of the great fraternity that is com- prised of esoteric orders from all over the world the fraternity known as The Tradition. The five of us and the guide, who had been told what was to happen were participating in my ordination as a Master of the Order of RAM. I finished digging a smooth, elongated hole in the dirt. With great solemnity, I placed my hands on the earth and spoke the ritual words. My wife drew near and handed me the sword I had used for more than ten years; it had been a great help to me during hundreds of magical operations. I placed it in the hole I had dug, covered it with dirt, and smoothed the surface. As I did so, I thought of the many tests I had endured, of all I had learned, and of the strange phenomena I had been able
插件设计:zasq.net

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| ( Q群816270601 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 17:59 , Processed in 2.228696 second(s), 50 queries .