标题: 《The Good Doctor 》作者: - Robert J. Sawyer【EPUB】 [打印本页]

作者: zaq    时间: 2013-12-1 15:27
标题: 《The Good Doctor 》作者: - Robert J. Sawyer【EPUB】
Home About Rob Latest News Novels Short Stories Futurism Canadian SF Nonfiction How to Write Order Books Search E-mail Rob You Are Here: SFWRITER.COM Short Stories The Good Doctor The Good Doctor by Robert J. Sawyer Copyright ?? 1988 by Robert J. Sawyer All Rights Reserved. First published in Amazing Stories January 1989. Theres a new patient here to see you Dr. Butcher said the pleasant contralto over theintercom. Shaggy eyebrows above craggy countenance lifted in mild irritation. Well what is it Human Dolphin Quint Its a Kogloo sir. A Kogloo Send it in. A Kogloo on Earth was about as rare as a current magazine chip inButchers waiting room. The hunched human ushered the barrel-shaped being into his office. What can I do for you Doctor doctor I is terrible problem. The words were thick but to its credit the Kogloowas working without a translator. I try to writing Skience Fiction no So So this The Kogloo upended a satchel over Butchers already cluttered desk. Countless cardsand pieces of paper cascaded out. Rejection slips Butcher grunted. He had his own collection from The Lancet . Unlessyouve got writers cramp I cant help you. No please. The aliens tripartite mandible popped the P . I write good in mine ownlanguage no Butcher had heard that the big four SF chips had Kogloonian editions now. I send novella to Amazing --the love it They even buy Effing SF is eating out of my foot. Analog the same. But that other one -- The Kogloowaved

作者: xuxin277    时间: 2015-8-14 11:27
Thanks for uploading
作者: xuxin277    时间: 2015-8-14 11:27
Thanks for uploading

欢迎光临 (http://zazww.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2